By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mercury Meltdown Revolution

Has anyone seen Mercury Meltdown Revolution in the stores (in USA)?  If so, what chain?  I see it is available on amazon, but it's been out of stock locally at GameCrazy, Best Buy, Toys R Us, GameStop and Meijers.

Problem is, I want to get it as a present, and so really don't want to get it through the mail from amazon...

Around the Network

Bump... as some people only read hot topics.... is no one else in the states the least bit interested in this game?

I'll probably pick it up sooner or later, since it's only $20 and I loved Marble Madness on the NES (even though it was a horrible port).

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

After weeks of searching I finally found this at a Gamestop last Monday, they got 1 copy and it was the first one they ever had. A bargain for $20, I would have been dissapointed if I paid more that $30 though. Very fun, definitely worth the search and it's positive metacritic score.

Much more suited to the Wii than the PSP, the Wii-mote makes it, whoever did the motion control development should do the next Monkey Ball game.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

I've seen it at Best Buy, though it wasn't with all the other games. It was under the shelves stacked with all the other accessories.

Around the Network

this isnt in stock anyware where i live which there is a gamestop,fye and wal-mart

How stupid are these retailers, "Hey look, a Wii game for $20 with great reviews out 3 months before the games release, we better not order it....."

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Sorry, no help on where to find it (I live in Sweden..), but I can recommend the game, it is great and definately worth a buy for a cheap price.

I have a copy, played once for review. PM me if you are interested ...

Best Buy online says it comes out 11-27-07.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com