By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Namco to use Wii Balance Board

Squirrel, that's pretty much why I'm sure it'll do better in Japan. That and the fact that the product altogether seems very Japanese. I'm not saying that it won't do well in the U.S., but I think it's performance will be akin to the Brain Training games. Exercise, be it mental or physical, seems to be something the Japanese are just more willing to get into.

And Lingyis, that sounded wrong even if I did know what you meant.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Around the Network

I used to not exercise much because whenever I did, I had horrible stomach problems. But I have no excuse now, so I go to the gym every 2-3 days.

Ok, only 4 posts in, and the entire thread was about how fat and lazy Americans are. Nice job Soriku >:(

Oh, and this game will sell far better in Japan because American prefer playing actual games. 

I think it will do well in Europe just as brain trainning did as long as it's priced right.
I know my mum and sister both loved the idea of wii fit, they were disappointed to learn that it's not coming out here for a few months, they are not gamers or health freaks.

I see it selling very well, but I don't think many people will use it that often.
I fully agree it should be packaged with the Wii at some point and Nintendo should make a couple of very good games that use it and try to get more 3rd parties to use it.

You know what would REALLY make the wiiboard take off? WiiWare games. Fun simple but addictive games, they can produce lots of them and it wouldn't cost much.

After a year or so take the 5 best WiiWare WiiBoard titles, put them on a DVD and package them with the WiiBoard 

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"