Forums - General Discussion - awesome song

I think i found the next "shoes" if you know what i mean. check out this song called bad touch by bloodhound gang, it made my day, might do the same for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fqncj3G6tg

Its hilarious.



Around the Network

Don't you love it when you feel like you've tripped and fallen into 1997?



hell yeah this sound kicks ass



I didn't mean that tripped and fell comment in a good way. That song was awesome back in 1997 or whenever it came out, now you're just late to the party.



twesterm said:

Don't you love it when you feel like you've tripped and fallen into 1997?

It's just a jump to the left.
And then a step to the right.
Put your hands on your hips...

The sad thing is that Bad Touch isn't even Bloodhound Gang's funniest song. That award goes to "A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying" and it's not even close.




Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

This song is more like shoes!!! XD



Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Never figured "bad touch" would be timeless, lol.



? ummm ok. Well just because i song is old doesnt make it bad, i listen to a lot of old stuff especially being im a freak about classic rock and it still rocks even decades after. And i dont know whats worse, me trippin back in 1997 or a 28 year old who hasnt grown up still bashing posts on a gaming forums website. I think id rather just trip in 1997



fenderlove01 said:

? ummm ok. Well just because i song is old doesnt make it bad, i listen to a lot of old stuff especially being im a freak about classic rock and it still rocks even decades after. And i dont know whats worse, me trippin back in 1997 or a 28 year old who hasnt grown up still bashing posts on a gaming forums website. I think id rather just trip in 1997

Your mom bashes posts on gaming forumz!



twesterm said:
fenderlove01 said:

? ummm ok. Well just because i song is old doesnt make it bad, i listen to a lot of old stuff especially being im a freak about classic rock and it still rocks even decades after. And i dont know whats worse, me trippin back in 1997 or a 28 year old who hasnt grown up still bashing posts on a gaming forums website. I think id rather just trip in 1997

Your mom bashes posts on gaming forumz!

thanks for further proving my point