By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm new and a little bit of my gaming background.

OK. Well im pretty new to this website and finally found out yesterday how to make a new thread. ill give you a quick info on my video game status.

I currently own and still love my wii, im also a huge nintendo fan, and my favorite games are: super mario world, Residel evil 4(i actually bought gamecuber version forwii without knowing re4 wii edition was going to come out,Arghh!), and Zelda twilight princess.  I stopped playing video games after the super nintendo, so i have actually never played super mario 64 and ocarina of time. Hopefully in the near future Ill try to give them a chance.  The wii was actually what brought me back into gaming and i one year later i still have a lot of  love for my wii .

i really hate the sony brand mainly for the psp, its a terrible story, I dont even what to talk about it.  I bought the wii at launch and shortly after got a DS for christmas.  On July i woked up one day and did the craziest thing ever, I actually bought an xbox360. To this day i still dont know why exactly i bought it, I believe  literally woke up and said "i think i want an xbox360" and sure enough I got it the next day. for me the xbox360 its okay. i bought gears of war along with it and loved it.  I also bought into the hype of halo 3 and decided to buy it and give it a chance. only to find out that after i played it for the first few days, it was a waste of 60 dollars.  Ever since halo i promised myself to rent a game before buying it specially when it comes to the xbox360. i applied this to call of duty 4 and thank god i did. I'm sorry to say that i also dislike that game its hard, complicated and absolutely no fun, kinda like halo 3.  By the way i only played about 10 mins of halo campaign because i foind it boring. Anyways 2 weeks later I traded it halo 3 for zack and wiki(which is awesome) Overall i only have one thing to say about halo and is that it sucks. Ialso bought oblivion and i hate it, its hard, complicated, confusing, and just plain sucks.  so far im pretty dissapointed with my xbox because i only play gears and ive benn playing that game since july. Fortunately, i got gh3 finally a game other than gears that i actually liked.  Unfortunately, my xbox just died 3 weeks ago. I mean a brand new xbox died, How? I have no idea, nor i got the 3 red lights, it simply died(no image, no sound, nothing). im pretty mad that a new xbox actually died even though it was new, it makes me mad.

But im not that sad anymore because on tuesday i bought the best game ever, SUPER MARIO GALAXY. That game is awesome and i belive is probably going to surpass my fav game super mario world. I mean the graphics are amazing and i dont care what anyone has to say about this comment but to me galaxys graphics are way better than most xbox games i've played. anyways the gravity, graphics, controls, gameplay, are absolutely perfect. this game blows. its so randow and crazy and manages to be fun all the time. and the new power-uips ZOMG!

That's pretty much it. i got back in gaming thanks to wii and now have a ds and a xbox 360.  by the way ever since i got a wii and ds, ive been able to make a gamer out of my aunts huspand who recently bought a wii after playing mine, also my neighbors are buyiing a wii next week and they already own a ds after playing mine, and my sister currently bought a ds after playing with mine. arent i the epitome of what a nintendo fan should be.WOOT!!!

By the way im still undecided wether to see beowulf or not. im addicted to mario galaxy and i cry whenever i have to turn off my wii. I can hear mario say " dont you love me anymore, dont you wanna play with-a me", seriosly.  So far ive been playing for about 20 hors and have 47 stars. Again how is this supposed to be a 20 hor game, Im puzzled!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

Around the Network

Welcome. Yes, you are the epitome of a Nintendo fan! Oblivion? I love that game! Also, I love the best game ever, Super Mario Galaxy (25th star)...

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

On this forum, you will be taken more seriously and understood better if you use grammar, paragraphing, spelling and punctuation.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Ok, haven't read it yet but paragraphing helps for easier readability. Walls of text are intimidating.

welcometovgchartzdontlistentotheseguysidontevenusespacesandeveryonetakesmeseriously

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

the reason why i wrote this so quickly and didn't care for grammar or punctuation is because im currently playing smg and wated to get done with it quickly.

1.  It doesn't take that much more time to press enter every few sentences and at periods. 

2.  you can edit you're posts, so it's not too late to go and break up that hideous wall so people can read it.

Atleast edit the post and paragraph it. It would take the same or less amount of time it took you to post that reply.

ok then how do i that???

At the bottom of your post there is a blue bar, at the far right of that bar are some options. Edit should be among them, which only shows on your posts, just click that and the rest will be history.

Anyway, welcome to VGChartz :)