By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Should I Play Next? I'm Drowning in Backloggy Goodness

So...I just finished NSMB Wii. About to beat Nyxquest.

I've already purchased the following titles that I have yet to play:

Wii: Dawn of Discovery, Punch Out, Shaun White Snowboarding, Sky Crawlers: The Innocent Aces, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Wii Sports Resort

I have a bunch of unopened DS games to get through as well...Civilization Revolution, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, Layton 2, Scribblenauts, The World Ends with You...and I have yet to finish Yoshi's Island DS

Looking back, I went through/played alot of the following games in 2009: I started NSMB Wii in late December having finished Little King Story, Muramasa, Lost Winds, Art Style Orbient, Swords & Soldiers, Mega Man 9, De Blob, Boom Blox, World of Goo, Wii Fit, Sin & Punishment, My Life as a Dark Lord, and MLB Power Pros 2008 in the year.

My plan for 2010 is something like this:

Play Eight Wii Games (Dawn of Discovery, Monster Hunter 3, NSMB Wii, Punch Out, Sin & Punishment 2, Sky Crawlers, Tiger Woods, Wii Sports Resort)

Play Four DS Games (Yoshi's Island, Scribblenauts, Layton 2, Civilization Revolution)

Play Four WiiWare Games (Bit Trip Beat, Flowerworks, Max & The Magic Marker, Sonic the Hedgehog 4)

What should I play next? Give me a ranking for those of you who have played what I want to play...because after this year I'm essentially set through 2012 or 2013 with content as my wishlist is 19 games and I got through 13 in 2009. I already have an 11 game backlog too, and more will be announced at E3.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

You really dont play ANYTHING not on a Nintendo system...

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Play what ever you feel like.

Dont limit your self to beating one game, play them all.

I would go with Punch Out next and then Tiger Woods.

I got so many games I have yet to play as well. 

i cannot believe you can play that many nintendo games, personally i wouldnt be able to play 99% of those, anyways
OT: i would play The World Ends with You

Around the Network

You could just play a few during the same smallish time frame. I do that a lot and it seems to make it more fun. Can be a bit much though if they are story driven games.

Out of these? TWEWY.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Garnett said:
Play what ever you feel like.

Dont limit your self to beating one game, play them all.

I agree. Just play whatever you want at the time. Don't worry about beating one at a time.

Yoshi Island is a great platformer. I would play that if I were you. It's too bad the soundtrack sucks compared to the snes game though.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'm with 3 of the 4(errr, 5 now) suggestions. The World Ends With You all the way. I feel your pain on having a large backlog though. At least I've learned that it takes me quite some time to get through my collection, and now I rarely buy games when they launch. My wallet thanks me.