By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Woman Sought Sexual Relations With Teen Through PS Home

Police: Alexander Sent Sexy Texts Sent

Florida Mother Accused Of Stalking Oklahoma Teen

Police have released new details about a woman accused of coming to Oklahoma to have a sexual relationship with a teenager she met while playing a video game.

The 14-year-old boy's mother woke up last week and found that her son was gone. Police said he was with Annamay Alexander, 43.
According to court documents, when the boy returned to his home, Alexander came along. The documents said she told the boy's mother she was there to talk about him marrying her daughter.

The mother said she later found text messages from the woman to her son that said, "My body is yours to do whatever you want with," and "I love you and we are going to get married."
Detectives said the boy's video game system had a picture of Alexander in her underwear.

Investigators said the two men in a virtual reality world called Sony Home, where players create characters of themselves.

The mother also found notes where Alexander called herself the 14-year-old's wife. Police said Alexander is already married and lives in Florida with three children.

The boy told his mother that Alexander came to Oklahoma City to have a sexual relationship with him.

Alexander remains at large and police are looking for her. They said she was driving a white 2003 Dodge Intrepid with Florida tags. They asked anyone who saw her to call 911 immediately.

Around the Network

I guess it really does everything =P
No, seriously, that's disgusting. She has issues.

What if it was the kid who just prefers old women??? lmao

"You suck" - IN-TE-LL-ECT-UAL on the world. 

when i read the title, i thought i should give Home a second chance and find me some hot womans there, i immediately changed my mind after i saw the woman's picture.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

He just likes Milfs

Around the Network

WTF is wrong with that teen, that woman is fugly.

Is my reading bad? or does it really leaves the gender of the boy/girl ambiguous, also alexander's gender is f*ck*d up

I'd like to be like my fahter... to sire a son like myself

I am not sure who to feel sorry for the most here. The woman who has some issues, or the boy who might now have some.

This is exactly the reason why I don't befriend anyone in online gaming, unless it's a real life friend.

Elifrit said:
Is my reading bad? or does it really leaves the gender of the boy/girl ambiguous, also alexander's gender is f*ck*d up

Yeah lol, they call them "the two men" at one point. Albeit in a bad grammar sentence.