By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So it's obvious we will be going to war with Iran....

The question is when?

it is my opinion, if it was left up to the US to make a move, we would do it after they nuke someone (probably not us).

I don't think it will get that far. I think sometime in the next year, Israel will take the offensive, and strike.

How do you think this will play out?

Around the Network

I think a shit load of people will die, lose their grandfathers, grandchildren, get displaced, deal with no toilets or paper towels, get scared, not get educated, etc.

War sucks, life sucks, I'm going to jerk off (FUCKING ROOMATE >.

Define we?

blazinhead89 said:
Define we?

The members of the UN

TheRealMafoo said:

The question is when?

it is my opinion, if it was left up to the US to make a move, we would do it after they nuke someone (probably not us).

I don't think it will get that far. I think sometime in the next year, Israel will take the offensive, and strike.

So you suspect before you move then based on we?  (Oh, the entire UN... I don't see that.  I think they'll sit back, let the US bailout Israel and convientaly blame the US for something they would do anyway if the US didn't step in.)

As for when... no clue really.  It's going to REALLY suck...

Iran makes Afghanistan and Iraq look like childsplay when it comes to guerilla warfare.  The east half of Iran is pretty much nothing but a Guerilla Haven, wile all the important stuff is in west Iran... which means... the east is where they're going to end up being pushed.

If they try a rebuilding war... good luck.  It'll be worse then Iraq and Afghanistan combined.   A just mess stuff up war... I'm not sure how much good it will do.

Either way I suspect the EU will use the situation to get Israel to give up concessions to Palesetine.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
TheRealMafoo said:

The question is when?

So you suspect before you move then based on we?  (Oh, the entire UN... I don't see that.  I think they'll sit back, let the US bailout Israel and convientaly blame the US for something they would do anyway if the US didn't step in.)

Iran makes Afghanistan and Iraq look like childsplay when it comes to guerilla warfare.  The east half of Iran is pretty much nothing but a Guerilla Haven, wile all the important stuff is in west Iran... which means... the east is where they're going to end up being pushed.

If they try a rebuilding war... good luck.  It'll be worse then Iraq and Afghanistan combined.   A just mess stuff up war... I'm not sure how much good it will do.

Either way I suspect the EU will use the situation to get Israel to give up concessions to Palesetine.

If the UN or such goes to war with Iran, I don't see why they'd try a war of occupation. Their ADA isn't stellar, and it would be fairly easy to simply route their air force and defenses surrounding any uranium plant.

But honestly, I don't think the US, under Obama, nor the UN will do anything militarily against Iran unless Iran nukes Europe or the US. I honestly wonder if they'd even do anything against Iran if they hit Israel.

Personal opinion is that Israel will strike at some point, and get denounced by the world as evil for its actions.

If Iran tries to strike Israel....Expect the population of the middle east to thin out really quickly. War scenarios point to ~30 million dead Iranians within a day or two.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

That does it. I'm moving to Canada.

Phew

Made it

mrstickball said:
Kasz216 said:
TheRealMafoo said:

The question is when?

If the UN or such goes to war with Iran, I don't see why they'd try a war of occupation. Their ADA isn't stellar, and it would be fairly easy to simply route their air force and defenses surrounding any uranium plant.

But honestly, I don't think the US, under Obama, nor the UN will do anything militarily against Iran unless Iran nukes Europe or the US. I honestly wonder if they'd even do anything against Iran if they hit Israel.

Personal opinion is that Israel will strike at some point, and get denounced by the world as evil for its actions.

If Iran tries to strike Israel....Expect the population of the middle east to thin out really quickly. War scenarios point to ~30 million dead Iranians within a day or two.

I mostly agree with that.  Is Israel really strong enough to take out the offending Iranian stuff themselves though?

Khuutra said:

Phew

Made it

lmao its pretty much that easy for anyone to immigrate to Canada.

I doubt we will go to war with Iran. Once they realize its them (and maybe Iraq/North Korea) agains the entire world they'll back down like the pussies they are.

Chairman-Mao said:
Khuutra said:

Phew

Made it

lmao its pretty much that easy for anyone to immigrate to Canada.

The Hell it is

I'm still trying to get my permanent residency papers