By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock 2 xbox360 vs ps3

its all here : http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=17989 

.. your opinion ?

and thank you

To zexen : is that the proper way to creat a thread ?

Around the Network

lens of truth = bullshit

for every lens of truth thread i see i will mention the borderland comparison

Woohoo another superior 360 multiplat! Even with a 4gb+ install on PS3 too!

BTW, I installed Bioshock 2 on my 360 and have seen much faster load times than even the LoT average for 360 so if you can, install your game! Also, I have yet to notice any screen tearing so maybe installing helps that too (oh and I'm using a 240hz TV so that may be part of the reason why I don't see any tearing).

nightsurge said:

your practically asking for a ban

OT:good to know

radiantshadow92 said:
nightsurge said:

Actually I was just stating a fact and taking pride in my game choice.  But oh I see you don't have a 360.  That's probably why you think I meant offense to the "ps3" side.

Around the Network

Ever since playing the bio shock demo on ps3 I was less then excited for either game.

Ps3 screens remind me of Dragons age.. messy blurred textures that look 3 or 4 years old.

nightsurge said:

BTW, I installed Bioshock 2 on my 360 and have seen much faster load times than even the LoT average for 360 so if you can, install your game! Also, I have yet to notice any screen tearing so maybe installing helps that too (oh and I'm using a 240hz TV so that may be part of the reason why I don't see any tearing).

i dont have mine installed and have only noticed some minor screentearing when i clcked the "unlock framerate" option.  was rather surprised to see that they apparently had such a problem in the comparison also.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

There's an "unlock framerate" option? What is the purpose of that feature?

nightsurge said:
radiantshadow92 said:
nightsurge said:

Actually I was just stating a fact and taking pride in my game choice.  But oh I see you don't have a 360.  That's probably why you think I meant offense to the "ps3" side.

even if the ps3 version was better, i wouldnt have gone "Woohoo", your asking to be flamed, if the ps3 version was the better version, i woulda been like better for me, not Woohoo...and just because i dont own a 360 doesnt mean i dont play it, i play plenty 360 exclusives when i want to, i play the games not the system

-Newcloud- said:
lens of truth = bullshit

for every lens of truth thread i see i will mention the borderland comparison

I'm intrigued. What is particularly infamous about the Borderlands comparison?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix