By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's Your Killzone 3 Wishlist?

Rumours of Killzone 3’s existence are nothing new, but it appears that Killzone3.com is registered to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. In fact, as Platform Nation points out, Killzone3.com is being docked by SCEE and this docking expires on the 8th of October 2010. What does all this mean? Well, certainly Killzone 3 is probably in the works, but a reveal could be sooner forthcoming than we initially thought! Many print magazines have speculated the games existence with the Official Playstation Magazine even suggesting that the game will see an E3 2010 reveal. Let’s hope Killzone 3 is real and that we get it sooner rather than later. Killzone 2 was a cracker.

So what could Guerrilla Games do to ensure that Killzone 3 improves on Killzone 2?!

Here’s a number of things that spring to mind for us……

1: Co-Op! Co-Op! Co-Op! Killzone 3 needs Online Co-Op, simple as! Self Explanatory!

2: Expand and enhance the story!

3: Take Vehicles into Online Multiplayer. This would add a totally new dimension to online play and help players negotiate larger maps much easier.

4: Greater Weapon Diversity!

5: Grow a few inches! Killzone 2 made us feel like we were walking around on our knees.

6: Keep the Heavy Weighty Feel of the Game! People complained about it but we thought it suited the game perfectly

7: More players in online games, particularly for larger maps, upwards of 64 perhaps?

8: Come up with new ways to use SIXAXIS. Using the SIXAXIS to attach a bomb was truly novel in Killzone 2 and gave the much ignored function to brag about at last. Perhaps Guerrilla could introduce the forthcoming untitled Motion Controller into the game somehow?

9: Support and Advertise the hell out of the title in the immediate months before and after its release!

10. Get rid of RICO!!!!! He’s obnoxious and annoying and says stuff you wouldn’t hear in an embarrassing 80’s action film! RICO needs to be shelved!

So what’s on your Killzone 3 wish list?! What have we left out?! Comments and suggestions below please!

Around the Network

just Split Screen. everything else would be a bonus.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

An opening by Emperor Visari.

co-op wouldnt of worked online. local co-op would of. youre always with some type of A-I in kz2 that could of been controlled by a live/friend player. what i want from kz3 is a bigger online multiplayer 30 vs 30 would fit fine (unless they can go bigger). as a ps3 owner and as a console with massive multiplayer games (r2, kz2, MAG, warhawk) i no longer crave small multiplayer games

vasari is dead.....

Around the Network

offline split screen and online coop.

great graphics.

more interesting environments.

• Four player split screen, two player is better than none though.
  • Low latency controls (keep the weight if they want)
  • Stable 30FPS
  • Adjusted level design so I don't keep getting caught in long range engagements with short range weapons and vice versa or let us carry two mainline weapons + heavy + pistol. Say for example I can have a sniper rifle, rocket launcher, and SMG for up close.
  • No Rico and this man must die horribly.
  • Turn on a few lights here and there.

Tease.

Wagram said:
An opening by Emperor Visari.

Zombies?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I'd have to say co-op is really the only thing that is REALLY need the rest would be nice little additions(save the motion control).

PSN ID: KingFate_

4 player split screen
2 player split screen online [if possible]
Try to expand to 40 players online.
Release 10 maps when launch or more.
Co-op is a must.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2