By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Reach versus Killzone 2 HD screenshot comparison

Killzoned said:
Jereel Hunter said:

This doesn't make any sense. Unless you have brain damage, and some sort of horrible delay to your movements. Calling it's delay "making it feel realistic" is roughly like calling RROD, "a customer incentive to buy new hardware." the delay masks what they were having trouble with - fast response time due to the heavy engine.

Halo gameplay is easy? Guess what, you're playing against other people. As with any competitve game, it's only as "easy" as your opponents. Is chess easy? To learn, yes. Very. Easy to play? That's up to the person you're sitting across from.

LoL you are one funny fanboy, Alright let me say it this way yeah? so that your brain can function correctly /jk don't take it seriously

Like someone said in the previous page just because a developer put in new gameplay element makes it broken? KZ2 is way more challenging game, not only do you have to face your enemies but must be able to function the controls correctly otherwise your dead. And it does make sense because its how the game was developed and how its played, Theres a slight delay when you move the analog stick to aim, Someone like you saying i have brain damage probably haven't even played the game to understand what its like

Halo controls are easy which are likable to many, you can have a machine gun and spray 24/7 with no recoil LOL what kind of gun is that? so you call that competitive? i see why many people like Halo and many are turnt away by KZ2 because they cannot Control it and find it difficult to aim. Like you said son to learn it is easy but in Halo you don't need to learn lol

At first when i played KZ2 it was rather difficult to control but after time i control it like its nothing its like am playing Call of Duty

Anyway this is my opinion so don't take it seriously and don't insult someone with you have brain damage cause you probably have it yourself haha, KZ2 gameplay suits KZ2 and Halo Gameplay Suits Halo. Theres no need for which is better, Am not stating which is better but am just trying to say KZ2 gameplay don't sucks and am not downgrading Halo gameplay, if you think i am then you probably have some serious issue. An opinion is an opinion

I wasn't saying you had brain damage, I was suggesting that unless one does, having a delayed response to actions shouldn't be considered "realistic".

And for the record, machine guns(SMGs) in Halo certainly do have recoil.

Around the Network
ffirebrand_cloud said:
"My penis is bigger than yours"

Here we go again...

Seriously so many stupid people commenting on this thread... from both sides.

Both are great looking games. Some prefer the halo franchise, others Killzone.

I like more Killzone 2, and I dont care about Halo. As long as GG keeps making KZ games I am completely fine with Halo selling more.

Just enjoy your games people, and please stop flaming and posting stupid articles.

Seriosuly VGchartz is now almost unbearable. You can just cycle all of the "this game vs this game's graphics" and virtually see the same people post the same crap over and over, congratz you have killed the site.

Sorry but I think VGchartz HD console fanboys are more friendly than the other gaming websites.

Adobo said:
ffirebrand_cloud said:
"My penis is bigger than yours"

Here we go again...

Seriously so many stupid people commenting on this thread... from both sides.

Both are great looking games. Some prefer the halo franchise, others Killzone.

I like more Killzone 2, and I dont care about Halo. As long as GG keeps making KZ games I am completely fine with Halo selling more.

Just enjoy your games people, and please stop flaming and posting stupid articles.

Seriosuly VGchartz is now almost unbearable. You can just cycle all of the "this game vs this game's graphics" and virtually see the same people post the same crap over and over, congratz you have killed the site.

Sorry but I think VGchartz HD console fanboys are still a bit more friendly than the other gaming websites.

fixed

Time to Work !

leo-j said:
KZ2 is a mile ahead(BASED ON THE FOOTAGE I SAW OF HALO REACH)

and those screens do neither game justice.

Agreed.  You are comparing screenshots of a game that is in alpha stage (nearing beta), with horrible screens of KZ2 that make it look washed out and texture-less.

I've seen much better screen shots of Halo Reach. My only concern is Bungie drop their commitment to rock solid frame rate in favour of visual fidelity (ala Killzone 2 which had numerous frame rate hiccups). I really hope they stick to rock solid frame rate over graphics like in the past.

Around the Network

Btw I've read Halo Reach won't be 720p, so 1 point to Killzone 2 already in the resolution department.

Whats all this garbage halo has to render the game x4

At 1 FOURTH the f***king resolution

Badassbab said:
Btw I've read Halo Reach won't be 720p, so 1 point to Killzone 2 already in the resolution department.

You've read wrong. Halo: Reach will run at 720p as stated by the developers themselves.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Griffin said:
KZ2 looks much better and is in a different league for graphics. But the controls in KZ2 are by far the worst controls in a game this Generation. The game is unplayable.

Translation

I love twitch shooters/camping/killing puppies

It was pretty far from unplayable at launch and they even patched it for all the cry baby COD players who couldnt aim. 

Im starting to see a pattern between the comments about KZ2 controls and GT5 demo about how people complained they couldnt control the car.

Guess what you probably suck as bad at driving a real race car really fast and not knowing how to break/counter steer as bad as you would suck at aiming a real rifle super fast and accurately.

can u stfu with the graphics already