By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i am at the worst part in life =/, help me out with your tales

Sit down and think about it. Do not just do something because it is expected of you or because your friends or girlfriend is doing it.

That time of age for me was wicked fun but at the same time I had no idea what I was going to do and I never actually sat down to think about it. I just went with the flow so to speak. And when the time came I panicked and ended up wasting 40k on college that I dropped out of because I was shit bored with it and still had no idea what I wanted. But the experience was fun.

I could rant all night about that but all in all just sit and think. DO not be afraid to talk it over with friends and family. It helped me when I finally decided college was not right for me at the time, and other decisions of major epicness.

Around the Network
trashleg said:
don't break up with your gf unless you actually want to :) but dont stay with her just for the sake of it either, do what makes you happy.

personally, the ages 19-20 were the toughest for me, i can't imagine life being that tough again for quite some time.

its not really like i wanna break up with her, but were like the high school couple that breaks it off after high school yah noe? like were leading seperate lives and i cnt see myself with her after highschool.....thats good, hope i hope this is the worst time for me, it feels like once i get through this bumb everything will get better

Sephiroth357 said:

I had a shitty senior year.

I started off as a junior, then I transferred schools, and they asked me if I wanted to graduate that year. Of course, being that I hated school, and I still do I said yes.

Months were passing by so quickly. I had yet to register for colleges, and I didn't take my ACT either. So I eventually fucked up that part of my life.

I turned 17 on March 24, 2008.

School was coming to an end, and I had yet to apply for colleges=Idiot.
The school year ended, and I had one of my lowest academic performances in my lifetime.

So I didn't move out because I had no job, and I don't have time to walk around the streets of Minneapolis during winter. I attended a community college for my first year, and worked part time, and I eventually bought myself a car. I decided to try the dorm life for awhile, and I didn't like it. So I eventually moved out and went back to my parents house. Now, I just go my university and work part time for Cubs Food.

well good luck man, i hope you get a break in whatever your doing and land a good job in this crappy economy, just remember though, school=money=games =D

damkira said:

I think you're being a little overdramatic here... Between high school and college is hardly the worst part of life.

maybe, but i really feel like its the worst part, i mean once your done then you can find a job and pay off everything, but in the middle you cannot really decide what to do and your just stuck, i hate it

radiantshadow92 said:
trashleg said:
don't break up with your gf unless you actually want to :) but dont stay with her just for the sake of it either, do what makes you happy.

personally, the ages 19-20 were the toughest for me, i can't imagine life being that tough again for quite some time.

its not really like i wanna break up with her, but were like the high school couple that breaks it off after high school yah noe? like were leading seperate lives and i cnt see myself with her after highschool.....thats good, hope i hope this is the worst time for me, it feels like once i get through this bumb everything will get better

well if you don't want to, dont do it. dont think so long-term, but as long as it keeps being fun then go along with it. but i wouldnt recommend getting yourself tied down so young, i did it and ended up skipping most of my senior-year classes to be with my then-bf when i was 17. had to study for an additional 2 years before going to university.

that said, if things hadn't happened the way they did, i wouldn't be where i am right now, studying a course that i really like with a boyfriend who's quite amazin

things WILL BE tough as hell, but you have to kind of accept that and once you get through it and you're on the other side, you'll feel great when things all just click into place and you realise that every step you've taken and every decision you've made, good or bad, has led you to this one moment in your life, it feels incredible :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.