By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games, games, games!

I want to see who owns the most games, counting all of them! I have about 20.

Around the Network

I don't want to count them.

I need to hire someone.

105. Probably more but I'm too lazy to find them.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I can't count my games. There are just too many!

Well, let me try...

N64 - 15
PS1 - 4
PS2 - 20
GC - 6
PS3 - 3*
Wii - 3**
PC - 30***
VC - 4
GBC - 3

Total: 88

I also had an NES, and at least 20 games, but it was lost in my sister's house after Katrina.

*Not including GTHD.
** Including Wii Sports
***There are probably more that I just couldn't find.

If this thread was about who have beaten the most games ... (slowly look at my sig and grim like a maniac)

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I don't have that much time to count but i would say over 600

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

You people make me feel small. :(

600 games? Sheesh!

RolStoppable said:
ItsaMii said:
If this thread was about who have beaten the most games ... (slowly look at my sig and grim like a maniac)

How many Pony games were among the games you have beaten?

One. There is alot of crappy games I have beaten. They are so bad that in the end I enjoy them.

Super Crash Dummies, Twin Caliber, Golden Axe (PS2 remake), Karate Kid, Bugs BunnyCrazy Castle, Nightmare Creatures, Castlevania 64, Medal of Honor (all of them are crap), KA GE KI, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Legend of Legaia, Where is Waldo, Double Dragon 3, Conker`s Pocket Tales, Quest for Camelot, Buck Bumble, Fighting Force, Glover, Spyro, Gex, Barn Yard, Blood Rayne, Breath of Fire 5, Destroy all Humans, Dragon Sisters, Happy Feet, KND, KIM POSSIBLE Kimmunicator, Shadow Hearts, HALO, Harry Potter, Cool Spot, Doom Troopers, Home Alone, King of Monsters, Spider Man and X-men: Arcade Revenge.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
RolStoppable said:
ItsaMii said:

How many Pony games were among the games you have beaten?

One. There is alot of crappy games I have beaten. They are so bad that in the end I enjoy them.

Super Crash Dummies, Twin Caliber, Golden Axe (PS2 remake), Karate Kid, Bugs BunnyCrazy Castle, Nightmare Creatures, Castlevania 64, Medal of Honor (all of them are crap), KA GE KI, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Legend of Legaia, Where is Waldo, Double Dragon 3, Conker`s Pocket Tales, Quest for Camelot, Buck Bumble, Fighting Force, Glover, Spyro, Gex, Barn Yard, Blood Rayne, Breath of Fire 5, Destroy all Humans, Dragon Sisters, Happy Feet, KND, KIM POSSIBLE Kimmunicator, Shadow Hearts, HALO, Harry Potter, Cool Spot, Doom Troopers, Home Alone, King of Monsters, Spider Man and X-men: Arcade Revenge.

Gex: Enter the Gecko! Boy does that bring back memories. One of the many games that I beat on a 1 week Blockbuster rental.

One week? You could beat it in one day +_+