By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UC2 closing in on 3m, > UC1, MAG > 500k players, many 2010 games up sleeves

ajaghvajagh said:
I really wanna know what the sequel is..

Based on everythign we've heard over the past few years, I'm going to have to go with Twisted Metal.

Around the Network

I care not for Twisted Metal, give me sequels for Sly Cooper/Jak and then we can start talking.

Here are the franchises that could be revived.
Dark Cloud
Demon Souls
The Getaway
Heavenly Sword
Infamous
Jak and Daxter
Killzone
The Legend Of Dragoon
LBP
MediEvil
Motorstorm
Resistance
Sly Cooper
Twisted Metal
Warhawk
Wipeout
Wild Arms

Guys predict which one of this franchises xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Something "we might not expect" implies something that hasn't been seen for awhile, which nixes over half your list.

I'm thinking a franchise that's at least five years old, like Twisted Metal, Dark Cloud, and the Legend of Dragoon.

Oh dude KZ3 is so definitely near completion. Can't wait for E3 this year, although I already have too many AAA games to spend my time on. Uncharted 2 and Demons souls.

Around the Network

KZ3 and a Legend of Dragoon sequel would make my day.

I'd love to be wrong, but I'd bet money that Sony will never revisit the Legend of Dragoon IP. Now that Final Fantasy has gone multi=platform, I'd say that it's more likely than ever before, but I still don't see it happening.

Heavenly sword 2, twisted metal, siphon filter, Starhawk and getaway 3 are my guesses.

makingmusic476 said:
markers said:
2010 year of gamers confirmed?

For me it is.  It's possible we'll see a new Zelda, new MGS, new Ico, and new Demon's Souls this year.  That's four of my top six favorite franchises.  Give me new console version of Okami and LBP, and I'll be in gaming heaven!

(Though LBP is still great as is.   It doesn't really need a sequel.  But you get my point!)

New Demon's Souls? Never heard of that one. I'd be in gaming heaven if VC2 was ported to ps3 and KZ3 was simply announced.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I want a new Wild Arms, with true good wild west feel :(

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.