By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 outsold PS3 in January

From Major Nelson's twitter:

Great NPD Jan results to kick-off 2010: Xbox 360 outsells PS3 333K to 277K, Mass Effect 2 does 572K units in 6 days!

Around the Network

so about 15k a week in na, what about worldwide.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Yea the only place where 360 sells alot if america ps3 is beating it everywhere else

Yeah, in North America 360 is beating it.
But WW PS3 is winning.

US = The world!?

*sigh* PS3 still outsells worldwide...

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

PSN : Stocko

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Around the Network

Seriously WW is all that matters to me...America stats is not good just alone...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Cool beanz.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

The world sucks, I like America better for comforting and nurturing my console supremacist beliefs.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
The world sucks, I like America better for comforting and nurturing my console supremacist beliefs.

You have to remember MS is an american product..PS3 sales the best in Japan...WW Sales matter if it didn't it wouldn't go with there total sales...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Smashed said:
Yeah, in North America 360 is beating it.
But WW PS3 is winning.

No

if you count totals yes

but since slim launch ps3>360 in America by 950k according to the NPD thats almost a mill for the younger ones on here

and with games like HR GoW3 FF13 and Gt5 coming that number will go up massively b4 years end

Play Me