By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsft has Final Fantasy 360 Special Edition Bundle

So, it's confirmed?

That's nice.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
pbroy said:
red_dragon said:

Here are the details about the North America bundle and Europe bundle. Credit to Neogaf

Wouldn't an Elite look weird with a white faceplate? o_O

With a faceplate it's really hard to tell especially if you are looking directly at it.

Does my (old) Elite look weird with a blue SO4 faceplate?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/misc/CIMG2477.jpg

Your faceplate isn't exactly white, plus it's laying on it's side and pushed back in an entertainment center. The FFXIII one is meant to be upright and it'll most likely be exposing it's sides to the room, not unless it's pushed back in an entertainment center like a book.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Notorius.A.i.G said:
If it's real, it won't move any hardware.

Care to put some money on that claim?

plb said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Alright. But seriously now, you think a FF bundle can move alot of 360's ? How ?

1. If MW2 couldn't move any 360's in the Americas, what makes you think that FF can ?

2. The only system sellers left for the 360 is Halo : Reach and Natal.

3. The FF series is associated with the Playstation brand.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Notorius.A.i.G said:
plb said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Alright. But seriously now, you think a FF bundle can move alot of 360's ? How ?

1. If MW2 couldn't move any 360's in the Americas, what makes you think that FF can ?

Huh? I went to bestbuy several times for MW2 bundles and everytime they were sold out. I went there on Black Friday and there was a pile but came back after picking out a tv and they were all gone. And FF is associated with Nintendo first and foremost. Halo reach is the only selling point..um ok keep telling yourself that.

Around the Network
plb said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
plb said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Huh? I went to bestbuy several times for MW2 bundles and everytime they were sold out. I went there on Black Friday and there was a pile but came back after picking out a tv and they were all gone. And FF is associated with Nintendo first and foremost. Halo reach is the only selling point..um ok keep telling yourself that.

BS, If that's case, then why didn't FF CC sell on the Wii?   And why is FFXIII exclusive to PS3 in Japan rather then the Wii?    You were making a decent point about the MW bundle and then you just kept talking..

Wow, special edition 360 and controllers, complete with black trim!

plb said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
plb said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

That was only in your area. It doesn't mean it sold out everywhere. And FF associated with Nintendo ? I don't recall a major FF game on a Nintendo platform. And yes, Halo + Natal are the only possible system sellers left for the 360. Ask anyone on this site.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Excuse me but what is the special thing about it?

it is special because it s an X360 bundled with FFXIII or is their something else? (FFXIII faceplate, book of art etc).