By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Downloaded Shining Force for my Wii a few days back. Still just as fun as it was in 1993!

Around the Network

i am playing Def Jam: Fight for NY

Alan wake, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario and luigi Partner in Time.

Still Red Dead Redemption with a bit of Pokemon SoulSilver on the side.

Currently playing Crystal defenders again.

Around the Network

Galaxy 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

Just picked up Shadow Complex since it's now at a discount.Really fun Metroid-esque game. Also delving into Uncharted, getting the green stars in Mario Galaxy 2, and playing a bit of Monster Hunter 3, which I will probably go deeper into once I complete Galaxy 2.

About to be playing Battlefield Bad company two....shame i don't really have any friends to play it with,after all teamwork is supposedly very important ....anybody on here have the game and want to own online?

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Im on my 2nd playthrough of Dead Space on impossible mode. Also on the 2nd playthrough of Mass Effect, this time as a female Shepard class Vanguard. Im really impressed at how different the experience is on this playthrough. Just started playing Mario Kart Wii, fun game and I really like it.

NKAJ said:

About to be playing Battlefield Bad company two....shame i don't really have any friends to play it with,after all teamwork is supposedly very important ....anybody on here have the game and want to own online?

what's your PSN? and do you have headphones?