By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot Review of Assassin's Creed- 9.0

Gamespot just reviewed the game and gave it a big thumbs up. According to the review, you will remember playing the game for years to come. They go on: One of the must buy 360 and PS3 games this year. They even seemed to like the controls that others complained about. Lots of praise for the details in the game, the scope (thousnds of ppl per city) and the climbing bits. 20 hours to finish the game, 50 to accomplish everything (side quests and collectibles). As for direct comparison of the two versions (fanboys pay attention): PS3 version has better frame rate and 360 version has better lighting. Sound great to me, hopes are up again :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
PS3 version has better frame rate and 360 version has better lighting. Sound great to me, hopes are up again :)

Strange. IGN clearly stated X360 has better framerate.

Nice quote in your signature.

I liked this game a lot more before it was hyped the hell out of, but it still looks to be a lot of fun. I HAVE TOO MANY DAMN GAMES TO PLAY!!!

wow complete opposite to 1up? hmmm sumthing fishy....

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Nothing fishy different people have different opinions. I remember on 1up yours last week, they mentioned the game had divided 1up. We've only seen 1 score (the main reviewer) it could very well be that the other 2 EGM reviewers had totally different scores. The new EGM didn't have AC reviews in it, so next one will.

Around the Network
Tetsuo Shima said:
ckmlb said:
PS3 version has better frame rate and 360 version has better lighting. Sound great to me, hopes are up again :)

Strange. IGN clearly stated X360 has better framerate.

Doesn't really impact my decision eitherway since the difference is minute.

i'm glad you changed you mind ckmlb... i think the game is underrated like no other

I never made up my mind, I will when I actually play it hopefully tomorrow.

Welcome back ckmlb. Good review, meh hate delays :/

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Yeah ckmlb, don't go. It makes me sad.