By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your opinion on this *ban*

Ok, so, first off, yeah, I got banned for something I don't think was justifiable, and, because of that, I want to discuss.  Anyway, the topic (and I'll provide the link later) was about someone questioning if he should buy a 360. Yes, no, maybe?  Anyway, if you're going to ask about buying a 360, which, is, like the PS3, an HD console, wouldn't you expect to have some sort of discussion between your other options.

If I ask someone about a PSP, for example, I wouldn't mind hearing why a DSiXL, or whatever it's called now might be better suited for me because I may be making  a mistake.  Sure, the deal maybe be on PSP, but, if the DS was better suited, and I found out afterwards, I'd happily go with that.  Understand where I'm getting?  I got banned for simply saying what bad experiences I had with both the PS3, and 360.   Big deal, it's not like my post was made soley to say 360 is a peice of shit system, and buy a PS3 because it's the best system ever.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3135227&page=4&postnum=8

There's the post, notice how I never told the guy 1st hand to get a PS3, just, that, if I were in his situation, then I would.  "Should I buy a 360?"  The "If not, then what?" should be assumed.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=100486

There's the thread, note how the opening poster specifically claims how he's never bought ANYTHING from microsoft, or sony...  or SONY..  He brought up two complainies he's never bought anything from, yet, I can't suggest why the later deserves some consideration as well, eventhough it was mentioned in the main opening post?  But, it's ok to talk about the preceeding...  Nice..

Notice his last sentence "What do you guys think"  Well, I think he should consider all his other options before getting the 360...  Didn't know I wasn't allowed to answer that last question.  If you're going to post, better put it in the quick-responce box at the bottom on the page, if the thread gets locked, whatever you put into that box still gets through.

Around the Network

No discussions of ban in forums

Deserved it.. it was trolling..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)