By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - And you thought fanboys HERE were horrible.

I love how the secton for reviews is called UNBIASED reviews. Clearly not. Their 10 myths about the Nintendo Wii couldnt be more off-kilter. Hilarious read. Satirical literature is fun. Just read Gullivers Travels or The Onion!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

As soon as I noticed the "PS3 ... FOR GREAT JUSTICE" part I knew something was up ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ha ha...X-box Home.

also Wii remote have a defect that causes them to break your TV

Another funny part: "Non-gamers tend to be impressed by graphics more than gameplay."

The blog's categories are also funny:

* Unbiased Commentary (2)
* Unbiased Reviews (1)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

i think its meant to be a joke... but if it is, that person has waaaay to much time to write all that crap as a joke lol :P

Around the Network

Man this stuff's so funny LOL I just have a bad feeling it was written by a different console's fanboy :( (we all remember sony defence force XD ) Well friggin awesome if its legit :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

yeah, ive just looked at sony defense force... man its hilarious. 10.5/10 for ratchet and clank... haha. My personal favourite bit on that website that i spotted when skimming through as this paragraph:

"Truth be told, the Xbox 360 was stillborn in the UK. The only reason it was able to linger around for this past year is due to the fact that the PS3 has only just recently released in the region. Let’s also not forget the fact that in the UK the PS3 is priced $200 more expensive than the Xbox 360. Who can blame them for wanting to pay more for quality? Eight synergistic processors compared to three. Blu-Ray instead of DVD. nVidia instead of ATi. Free online with dedicated servers compared to 56k p2p garbage. Free wifi. Standard Hard Drives. 0% failure rate versus 75% failure rate. Is there any redeeming quality to the Xbox 360?"

Overly emphasised bollox if u ask me :P

Yeah, it's a joke sight but this headline is still awesome:
HALO 3 RENAMED J-LO 3: “IT’S ASS”

#8 MYTH: Wiimote is a New and Innovative Controller
FACT: There is NOTHING Innovative About Wiimote

Sony created the most innovative controller ever with the Sixaxis for PS3. Nintendo did nothing more than copy Sony’s Sixaxis motion controls for Wii and they copied it very poorly. The Wiimote’s deficiencies really show in games like Madden where the game is nearly unplayable using the Wiimote. Meanwhile Sony has released games like Heavenly Sword which use the Sixaxis to create an awesome gaming experience. There is nothing fun or innovative about the Wiimote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lollll?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Geesh... Scary part is some people will be researching a console for their family this Christmas and stumble on that site and the Sony Defense Force and immediately go buy a PS3...

Not that, that is bad... Just uninformed.