By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All New Sonic's only on Wii

It doesn't affect mine

Around the Network

It's been doing that to me too. Not sure which computer setting controls it either.

That problem has been solved, as his name has been cut in half (poor bugger probably never even saw it coming). Hopefully, our new friend won't take offence to his username circumcision and will stay with us.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I didn't read this whole thread but I gotta say... No wonder Nintendo is releasing more games, it has to. But they count too much on long running franchise, fucking milking it. What about some IPs, eh?

The Wii series is an IP. So is Excite truck. So far Nintendo has 5 games in NA, 3 of which belong to new IPs (don't even try and tell me Excite truck is just the "excite" series, it's a completely different game from excitebike)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

WiiGirl76 : Rejoice ! We in Europe have the japanese dialogs too !! Can't say how much joy I had when I saw that, I didn't even know there was JP dialogs. It's all the more better like that, especially since I noticed a lot is lost in the (as usual) poor translation. It's all the more joy for me, as perhaps I won't have to mod my console to get the japanese versions of RPG (like Fire Emblem), instead of the crappy english dub we get usually. I cross my fingers.

eViLj00 said: I didn't read this whole thread but I gotta say... No wonder Nintendo is releasing more games, it has to . But they count too much on long running franchise, fucking milking it. What about some IPs, eh?
What do you mean they have to? They are getting more and more support each week, or did I not understand you? New IP:s yes that would be nice. So far we have Wii series and Project H.A.M.M.E.R thats it so far for Wii. Seems like DS gets the most of the new games out there.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

it was doing it to mine to, including the front page, it was pretty annoying.

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.