By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sandbox Games!

melbye said: right now its Godfather for Wii.
best control in a sandbox games.

Around the Network

Godfather is fun on the Wii but I'm going to pick something no one else has that was an amazing game, that I simply can't wait for the next gen sequel for because it's going to be awesome, and that would be Incredible Hulk. They game had great moves, great destructible enviornments, and a fun compliation of side/story missions. And plenty of extras. The game in my opinion is hands down the best superhero video game also.

fooflexible said: Godfather is fun on the Wii but I'm going to pick something no one else has that was an amazing game, that I simply can't wait for the next gen sequel for because it's going to be awesome, and that would be Incredible Hulk. They game had great moves, great destructible enviornments, and a fun compliation of side/story missions. And plenty of extras. The game in my opinion is hands down the best superhero video game also.
I agree with you the Hulk was a great sandbox game. Though I still liked Spider-man better, I think they should make all Superhero games like that.