By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts X10 event. Official thread.

Mirson said:
Has there been any news on Splinter Cell Conviction yet? That game won my heart at E3.

It appears that the media is getting demostrations of the games so it might be a little bit before they start publishing their articles.  I imagine stuff will be trickling in for the next day or so.

Around the Network

DR2 trailer http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_dead_rising_2_x10_b_roll_footage-14293_en.html

Bloody Good Time by Ubisoft exclusive XBLA
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.9lives.be%2Fnieuws%2Fubisoft-kondigt-bloody-good-time-aan&sl=nl&tl=en

This has been an awesome night for Xbox owners!

Slimebeast said:

So where is the "mind-blowing" stuff for Alan Wake? And Halo: Reach? Natal? No Fable III screens?

I hope there's more to come or else this show sucked.

Around the Network
Hisiru said:
Slimebeast said:

So where is the "mind-blowing" stuff for Alan Wake? And Halo: Reach? Natal? No Fable III screens?

It's beautiful but it's just a trailer... I can watch dozens of new exciting trailers every week on Gametrailers. I need in-game footage from AW.

Slimebeast said:
Hisiru said:
Slimebeast said:

It's beautiful but it's just a trailer... I can watch dozens of new exciting trailers every week on Gametrailers. I need in-game footage from AW.

There is no press event or anything, everything coming out is coming straight from the show floor, it's gonna take time

Hisiru said:
Slimebeast said:

wow that blew me away.

Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
Hisiru said:
Slimebeast said:

There is no press event or anything, everything coming out is coming straight from the show floor, it's gonna take time

That's the spirit Seece.

Did u say this was invitation-only? To journalist mostly I suppose. And it's in CA right? Only one day (evening)?

Slimebeast said:
Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
Hisiru said:
Slimebeast said:

That's the spirit Seece.

Did u say this was invitation-only? To journalist mostly I suppose. And it's in CA right? Only one day (evening)?

Yup, Yup and I'm pretty sure