By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GameTrailers review White Knight Chronicles

Riachu said:
You know what's weird about Level 5. Their handheld games have really good stories while their console games have 'mediocre at best' stories. This doesn't include DQVIII or IX since they only did the coding for those games.

Dark Cloud 2 was perfect!

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Riachu said:
You know what's weird about Level 5. Their handheld games have really good stories while their console games have 'mediocre at best' stories. This doesn't include DQVIII or IX since they only did the coding for those games.

I am not sure about DC2 since I never played it.  I do remember playing DC1 though but just barely.  My point is... from my experience, Level 5's handheld games had way better stories than their console counterparts and WKC doesn't seem to change that at all.

Riachu said:
Boutros said:
Riachu said:

I am not sure about DC2 since I never played it.  I do remember playing DC1 though but just barely.  My point is... from my experience, Level 5's handheld games had way better stories than their console counterparts and WKC doesn't seem to change that at all.

I guess they might have different teams.

so GT 7.6 and Eurogamer 8 is enough to show that GS and IGN reviewers were an idiots.

its a good review
MUCH BETTER THAN GAMESPOT'S (I hate that noob)
and leaps and bounds better than IGN (and that reviewer was a PS3 guy :( )

Around the Network

i'd say this is the most correct score yet, because i'd rate it this my self.

Good review, pretty much the same score I'd give the game. But...to score lower than Infinite Undiscovery...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:
Good review, pretty much the same score I'd give the game. But...to score lower than Infinite Undiscovery...

heh... im with ya' on this dude. WKC isn't great or epic, however... it is better then IU which i also enjoyed myself however WKC is more deserve'n then IU.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

heh... im with ya' on this dude. WKC isn't great or epic, however... it is better then IU which i also enjoyed myself however WKC is more deserve'n then IU.

i agree, IU was a half cooked game but it was decent and the ending maked sense. and wkc deserves a better score than iu of course.

only Gt review was good. WKC not perfect but it not that bad i enjoy it a lot since i'm a huge JRPGA fan