By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can we have an Official Adjustments thread or recuring news article?

Like the title says, can we? It would keep the confusion to the minimum. Just a short thread or news article explaining any and all adjustments that has happened over the week(s) or when they happen. I just feel like its something small but essential at the same time. So yes or no, can we have it?

Edit: I suppose I should have been a tad bit more clear. I do not mind the adjustments that are a few thousand here and there. But the ones that reach upwards to a amount that changes the marketshare percentage. Those are the ones that I believe should require an annoucnement of some sort.

Around the Network

Not necessary. I'd rather have people gathering and analyzing data than constantly explaining why they made changes.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Grimes said:

Not necessary. I'd rather have people gathering and analyzing data than constantly explaining why they made changes.

There should be no reason to not to  have both.

No more stickies please, there are already several dozen of these.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

numbers should always be as close as poss, when there is a huge adjustment it would be good to know why

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network
joshin69 said:
numbers should always be as close as poss, when there is a huge adjustment it would be good to know why

This is more what I an referring to. I do not mind the adjustments that are a few thousand here and there. But the ones that reach upwards to a amount that changes the marketshare percentage.

markers said:
Grimes said:

If I were working for free and had people whining about the job I was doing, I would tell them to f*ck off.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Grimes said:
markers said:
Grimes said:

If I were working for free and had people whining about the job I was doing, I would tell them to f*ck off.

He won't be working for free much longer :P

If this was GAF, you probably would be banned already. You're lucky the mods are more tolerant here.

Grimes said:
If this was GAF, you probably would be banned already. You're lucky the mods are more tolerant here.

Who cares about gaf? And why would I?