By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Review - SHE'S 15 YOU PERVERT

Tagged games:

If you're a JRPG fan, then you probably love waifus. But you also know FFVIIR pushed hard into hyper-realism graphics, and Tales of Arise massively stepped up combat fluidity. Does Xenoblade Chronicles 3 push the genre forward, too?

What-a-stupid-fake-mustache-I-can't-take-you-seriously version: https://zyro-eg.com/2022/08/17/xenoblade-chronicles-3-review/



Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Welcome back, and I think It's a Japan thing only to be that extreme by looking at the topic. I haven't played Xenoblade 3 yet so I'm too poor.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

For someone who champions "Play games, not systems.", you sure complain a lot about the system the game is played on.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Erm... Dora the Explorer is 7. Maybe the age of the characters is matched to the intended audience? The game is rated 12+ in the UK...



RolStoppable said:

For someone who champions "Play games, not systems.", you sure complain a lot about the system the game is played on.

Well, someone has to. 



Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

 

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

For someone who champions "Play games, not systems.", you sure complain a lot about the system the game is played on.

I didnt really see any complaining about the Switch in this video?.



Great review as always.

Would love to try this series out, but sadly the pricing makes it a total non-starter for me, the remaster of the first game and the 2nd game are still running for $50 or more in spite of being several years old. Really wish Nintendo priced old games like other publishers or had a Gamepass like sub service. Ah well, maybe one day I will get to play the series.



SegaHeart said:

Welcome back, and I think It's a Japan thing only to be that extreme by looking at the topic. I haven't played Xenoblade 3 yet so I'm too poor.

Wait, "welcome back"?  Was I banned but in a short enough time that it expired before I logged back in? LOL

Ehhh, honestly, let's not get into this too much, but I really don't think anyone should be trying to justify ass and chest shots of a 15 yr old girl... Don't get me wrong, the thirst trap caught me offguard, too.  Heck, I even caught myself checking out her ass even AFTER she announced she was sixth term because it really didn't fully click, yet, since the game purposely tries to portray her as mature for her age.

But yea, there's a lack of life experience at that age to be making any real relationship/sexual decisions.  While surely many of us lost our virginity underage, the truth is that I can't even talk to a girl who's under 25 without wanting to blow my own fucking brains out.

OneTime said:

Erm... Dora the Explorer is 7. Maybe the age of the characters is matched to the intended audience? The game is rated 12+ in the UK...

See above, the way they do ass and chest angles on Alexandria is a bit questionable, tbh.  There's no real justifying it, so I kind of made sure to put the warning out there lol

zero129 said:
RolStoppable said:

For someone who champions "Play games, not systems.", you sure complain a lot about the system the game is played on.

I didnt really see any complaining about the Switch in this video?.

Wait until this dude catches wind of my next video I filmed a couple weeks ago hahaha

Hopefully he'll just magically not notice it or something

shikamaru317 said:

Great review as always.

Would love to try this series out, but sadly the pricing makes it a total non-starter for me, the remaster of the first game and the 2nd game are still running for $50 or more in spite of being several years old. Really wish Nintendo priced old games like other publishers or had a Gamepass like sub service. Ah well, maybe one day I will get to play the series.

Yea, they really need to slowly drop prices over time on games, even IF they do it slower than everyone else.  At some point, it just looks, well, greedy.  Especially when, in some cases, the game already has a sequel.  Imagine buying both the previous game and the current one YEARS apart for the same full price lol



Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/