Forums - Sony Discussion - Why isn't P4A on the Vita?

Tagged games:

It's a legit question since the bulk of the Persona fans seem to be on Vita after enjoying P4G. The most logical decision after is to put the fighter version of that game on the same platform, and i'm pretty sure it's not a demanding game. Not to mention the Vita is in need of a good fighter since we're not getting the new Guilty Gear.

 

Thoughts?



Around the Network

That's like saying, "why isn't Persona 5 on Vita?"



Wright said:

That's like saying, "why isn't Persona 5 on Vita?"


Elaborate?...



Mystro-Sama said:
Wright said:

That's like saying, "why isn't Persona 5 on Vita?"


Elaborate?...


Vita is getting that dancing Persona game, and the main entry of the Persona franchise is going to the console. Give it time, you might see Persona 4 Arena Golden and Persona 5 Golden for Vita, but so far, Ps3 seems to be the console where the developer is more comfortable working on.



Wright said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Wright said:

That's like saying, "why isn't Persona 5 on Vita?"


Elaborate?...


Vita is getting that dancing Persona game, and the main entry of the Persona franchise is going to the console. Give it time, you might see Persona 4 Arena Golden and Persona 5 Golden for Vita, but so far, Ps3 seems to be the console where the developer is more comfortable working on.

That's the thing. I'm not asking for the main entry games. P4A is fighting game that would probably take little to no effort to port. Why should I be satisfied with some dancing game i'll never play?



Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

That's the thing. I'm not asking for the main entry games. P4A is fighting game that would probably take little to no effort to port. Why should I be satisfied with some dancing game i'll never play?

 

Why would you never play it?  I would personally take the dancing game before the fighting one.



Is it atlus who makes them?

I don't think they quite have the resources to do everything that would potentially be profitable. They probably have to pick between projects etc.



Nobody care about Vita fans it's really sad



PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Wright said:

That's like saying, "why isn't Persona 5 on Vita?"

Actually it's not...

Persona 4 Arena has been made by Arc System Works. And since Arc System Works brought to Vita Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R, BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extended, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma and are currently working on XBlaze Code Embryo, the lack of P4A is kinda weird... Since it should be pretty cheap and "simple" for them to port. But I guess it has something to do with Atlus, and wasn't like P4A the only game that was region locked in recent history?



Tom3k said:

 and wasn't like P4A the only game that was region locked in recent history?


On Ps3? Indeed.