By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hezbollah rockets damage homes, cars in northern Israel

Israel’s Ynet News is reporting that a barrage of rockets damaged several homes and vehicles in the northern Israeli city of Kiryat Shmona, but did not cause any injuries.

The report came as Hezbollah announced launching a salvo of rockets at Kiryat Shmona shortly after midnight local time (22:00 GMT on Monday).

Earlier, Hezbollah rockets hit a building in the city of Shfaram, killing one woman, while shrapnel from an intercepted missile over the city of Tel Aviv wounded at least six people.


Israeli forces destroy multistorey building in Beirut

The latest Israeli attack on Beirut’s Chiyah neighbourhood destroyed a four-storey building, wounding a large number of people and trapping others under the rubble, reports the Lebanon’s National News Agency. Most of the victims suffered moderate injuries, NNA said.

The attack followed several deadly bombings in central Beirut earlier on Monday evening.


Casualties reported as Israel bombards southern Lebanon

The Lebanese National News Agency (NNA) is reporting that several people were killed and wounded overnight as Israeli forces continued to bomb the southern governorate of Nabatieh.

At least two people were killed and several wounded after Israeli forces bombed Nabatieh al-Fawqa as well as Kfar Reman.

NNA reported that Israeli attacks hit near the Nabih Berri Governmental University Hospital in the city of Nabatieh. Houses in the town of Ansariyeh and Bint Jbeil were also targeted.

More Israeli attacks were also reported in Habbush, Al Khardali, Mayfadoun, Zoutar al-Sharqiya, Qaqaiyat al-Jisr and Khiam.


Seven wounded in Hezbollah rocket attack on central Israel

Israel’s ambulance service, Magen David Adom, reports that seven people were injured in central Israel. Earlier, we reported a barrage of rockets fired from Lebanon towards the greater Tel Aviv area.


Two people evacuated from north Israel after rocket attack

Israel’s Rambam Hospital says on its Telegram channel that two people were evacuated by helicopter from northern Israel in a “serious condition”. “The two were taken into a shock room and transferred for further treatment”, the hospital said in a statement.

Hezbollah has unleashed barrages of rockets on Israel all morning. Air raid sirens are currently active in parts of north Israel, according to local media.  


Two killed by early-morning Israeli bombing of Beirut’s Chiyah neighbourhood

Earlier today, we reported that Israeli forces bombed the Chiyah neighborhood in Beirut, destroying a four-storey building, wounding many people, and trapping others under the rubble. The attack has now been confirmed to have killed two people, according to Lebanon’s Ministry of Public Health.


Israel’s military says it kills Hezbollah rocket commander

In its latest war update, Israel’s military says it has killed the head of Hezbollah’s mid-range rocket unit. The commander, named as Ali Tawfiq Dweiq, was hit by an aerial strike in the southern Lebanese region of Kfar Jouz, according to the Israeli army.

Dweiq, who held his position for just two months, was accused by the Israeli military of directing the launch of hundreds of projectiles at Israel.

Dozens of projectiles fired into Israel from Lebanon, army says

The Israeli military says at least 35 projectiles have been fired into Israel from Lebanon, adding that some of them were intercepted. The Israeli air force also intercepted two drones flown into Israel from Lebanon, it added.


Hezbollah says it targets Israeli base near Tel Aviv

The Lebanese group says it has fired missiles at Israel’s Glilot military intelligence base on the outskirts of Tel Aviv. In addition, Hezbollah said it targeted Israeli troops around four southern Lebanese villages, including the flashpoint town of Khiam.


Israeli soldier killed in southern Lebanon: Army

The Israeli military says in a statement that the family of the soldier, who was 30 years old and served in the Golani Brigade, has been notified. The military also said three other Golani Brigade soldiers were severely wounded and evacuated to hospital.

According to information made public by the Israeli military, 799 of its soldiers have been killed since October 7 last year.