Israel claims to have hit Hezbollah command centres in southern Lebanon
In its latest war update, the Israeli military says it has “continued targeted operations” in southern Lebanon, where it claims to have struck a Hezbollah command centre in the Nabatieh governorate.
The military said the Israeli Air Force struck more than 120 Hezbollah targets throughout Lebanon over the past day, including weapons storage facilities, command centres and a large number of rocket launchers that had been used to strike northern Israel.
Five paramedics killed in Israeli attack on southern Lebanon: Report
As we have been reporting, the Israeli military has carried out several deadly raids on Lebanon over the past day, including a strike on a civil defence centre in the village of Arabsalim in the Nabatieh district, southern Lebanon.
The Lebanon News Agency (NNA), citing Lebanon’s Health Ministry, earlier reported that six people had been killed in that attack, including four paramedics.
The NNA has now updated that information, stating that five of the six killed were paramedics.
Israeli warplanes bomb southern Beirut’s Burj al-Barajneh area: Report
A correspondent for the Lebanon News Agency (NNA) is reporting that Israeli warplanes have fired two missiles at the Burj al-Barajneh neighbourhood in the southern suburbs of Beirut.
South Beirut building collapses after Israel air attack
A residential building in Beirut’s southern suburbs collapsed in a gigantic cloud of smoke and dust following an Israeli attack.
A series of images from the attack capture a falling projectile slamming into the lower floors of the building, which erupt in a huge fireball, causing the structure to collapse, an AFP news agency photographer reported.
Lebanon’s state-run National News Agency described a “heavy raid carried out by aircraft of the Israeli enemy” in the area of Ghobeiry, near Horsh Beirut, the capital’s largest park.

Flames erupt after an Israeli air attack on Tayouneh, Beirut on Friday
At least 15 rescuers killed in Israeli attack on southern Lebanon
The number of civil defence workers killed in yesterday’s Israeli attack on Lebanon’s Baalbek Regional Civil Defence Centre in the Douris village, at the entrance to the city of Baalbek, has risen to 15, according to a local official.
Baalbek-Hermel Governor Bashir Khodr said on X that 10 of the bodies were identified.
“The remaining five were recovered in pieces, and DNA tests will be conducted to determine their identities,” he said.
Two Israeli air strikes hit Hadath area in Beirut’s southern suburbs
The first air strike has been launched by an Israeli drone, and it has been followed by an air strike from a warplane, according to our colleagues at Al Jazeera Arabic. According to Lebanon’s National News Agency, the attacks were carried out near schools.







