By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hezbollah claims attacks on Israeli soldiers in Lebanon

The Lebanese armed group said it fired a barrage of rockets and artillery shells at a group of Israeli soldiers in the southern Lebanese town of Khiam in the early hours of this morning.

There was no immediate comment from Israel.

The Israeli military began its ground offensive into southern Lebanon earlier this month. According to Israeli media, at least 33 Israeli soldiers have been killed in southern Lebanon since then.


Israeli attack kills three people in south Lebanon

Lebanon’s 24 news agency is reporting that an Israeli attack on the town of Deir al-Zahrani in the Nabatieh district has killed at least three people.

It said rescue crews are still searching for survivors under the rubble.


Israeli military claims 150 Hamas, Hezbollah targets hit

The Israeli military claims its fighter aircraft attacked about 150 targets linked with Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Hezbollah in Lebanon in the past 24 hours, saying Hezbollah headquarters and rocket launchers were struck.

In Gaza, the Israeli army said it launched dozens of attacks in the northern and central parts of the besieged enclave. The attacks killed dozens of Palestinians, mostly civilians, Jabalia and Beit Lahiya in northern Gaza are seeing disastrous scenes of destruction.

The army on Wednesday said a Hezbollah unit fired a missile at an invading Israeli military jet over an area north of the ancient city of Tyre, and that the Israeli aircraft responded by destroying the site. It said its jet was not hit by the projectile. The military also said its ground invasion in southern Lebanon continues, “destroying terrorist infrastructures” and hitting antitank squads.

Videos, like the one below which has been authenticated by Al Jazeera’s Sanad agency, continue to come out, showing Israeli soldiers blowing up entire villages in southern Lebanon ostensibly for links with “terrorism”.


Israel issues forced displacement orders for 10 Lebanese towns, villages

The Israeli military has released another forced displacement order for southern Lebanon, telling residents in 10 towns and villages to evacuate immediately or risk being killed.

Al-Haush, Borgholiyeh and Ansar are among the areas ordered to evacuate, with the Israeli military’s Arabic-language spokesman Avichay Adraee saying the army will soon “forcefully act” against them.

“You are prohibited from heading south. Any movement south could be dangerous to your life,” he wrote in a post on X.

The areas are mostly near Tyre and Nabatieh, where the Israeli military has been launching intensifying air attacks for more than a month.

Translation: The Israeli army blows up several houses in the town of Dhayra, in south Lebanon.