SALES /PLAYER COUNT & DEALS
GOG has four new sales:
- The new flash deal, only one this time, is the FMV The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker, 70% off during 46 hours: https://www.gog.com/en/game/the_infectious_madness_of_doctor_dekker
- The Midweek Sale is full of point'n'click and adventure games with up to 90% discounts until Sunday: https://www.gog.com/promo/20220518_midweek_sale
- Publisher Microids puts its games up to 90% off until May 25: https://www.gog.com/promo/2022_microids
- And developers Animation Arts puts its Animation Arts Collection Bundle, featuring 6 games, 80% off during an unknown amount of time: https://www.gog.com/en/game/animation_arts_collection
Steam has three new deals:
- The first daily deal is Democracy 4, 50% off: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1410710/Democracy_4/
- The second daily deal is Furi, also 50% off: https://store.steampowered.com/app/423230/Furi/
- And there's another Midweek Madness deal: Roboquest, still in Early Access, will be 30% off until May 24: https://store.steampowered.com/app/692890/Roboquest/
And Fanatical has a new deal:
- The new Star Deal is Road 96, 35% off during 48 hours: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/road-96
- And keep in mind that the May Madness event, with up to 90% discounts, will last only 48 more hours. Check them out here.
SOFTWARE & DRIVERS
EzBench is a new and free Unreal Engine 5 benchmark
Unreal Engine 5 has been formally released, and there are many games in development that make use of its stunning capabilities. There are several showcase demos, including the gorgeous Matrix Awakens demo. As gamers know, stunning graphics places a heavy demand on your hardware, and if you were keen to see just how Unreal Engine 5 games will perform on your PC, now’s your chance, thanks to EzBench, a free Unreal Engine 5 benchmark.
It’s available as a free download on Steam (thanks to ComputerBase for the tip). It includes 8K textures, ray tracing support and it goes without saying that it will bring your system to its knees. It’s set on a small island and it’s designed as a demanding stress test of your system, however the developers note that it’s a work in progress and properly optimized UE5 games will run better than EzBench.
MODS, EMULATORS & FAN PROJECTS
Bohemia has released Arma Reforger in Early Access, Arma 4 is in development
Bohemia Interactive has announced that Arma Reforger is available in Early Access. Moreover, the company confirmed the development of the next part of the Arma series, Arma 4.
Arma Reforger will showcase the studio’s progress on their new Enfusion engine and offer a glimpse of things to come. Functioning as a creative platform, Arma Reforger will provide multiple tools and services for users to modify and adjust the experience.
>> So it turns out that the rumor/leak was legit.
Here is the first image for Techland’s upcoming fantasy open world RPG
Techland has shared the first concept art for its upcoming triple-A open-world action-RPG that is set in a fantasy setting. Techland also revealed that it has hired developers that have previously worked in major games, like The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077.
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown now targets a 2023 release
Nacon and KT Racing have announced that Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown will now target a 2023 release. In addition, the teams revealed that they are working on a schedule for closed betas.
NACON has announced GreedFall 2, coming to PC in 2024
NACON and the development studio Spiders announced today the sequel to GreedFall, which surpassed 2 million sold copies, GreedFall 2. According to NACON, GreedFall 2 will be coming to PC in 2024.
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.