SALES /PLAYER COUNT & DEALS
Steam has one daily deal, two Midweek Madness deals (one of which ends in 24 hours) and, believe it or not, 39 weeklong deals:
- The daily deal is Project Winter, 75% off: https://store.steampowered.com/app/774861/Project_Winter/
- The first Midweek Madness, or second daily deal, is Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, 50% off: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1097150/Fall_Guys_Ultimate_Knockout/
- The second Midweek Madness is Sea of Thieves, 40% off until Saturday: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1172620/Sea_of_Thieves/
- As for the weeklong deals, just take a look at them by yourselves, it won't take long.
There's a new Humble Bundle: The WB Batman Collection, with up to 8 games to get during the next 13 days: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/wb-batman-collection
Fanatical has two new deals:
- The new Star Deal is Total War: ROME REMASTERED, 40% off during the next 24 hours: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/total-war-rome-remastered
- And the new Best Of Platinum Collection BYOB 2021 comes with 25 games to build your 2, 3, 5 or 10 games bundle: https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle
SOFTWARE & DRIVERS
MODS, EMULATORS & FAN PROJECTS
The fan sequel to Dark Souls, Dark Souls: Nightfall, will now release in January 2022
Team Nightfall has just announced that its fan sequel to Dark Souls, Dark Souls: Nightfall, will now release on January 21st, 2022. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has also released a new trailer that you can find below.
Dark Souls: Nightfall is a direct, fan-made sequel to Dark Souls with a new story, new combat system, new world map, and more. The good news here is that this is strictly a single-player mod. Furthermore, Nightfall will prevent the game from connecting to the official servers. Now the reason I’m saying this is good news is because you won’t have to worry about a potential ban. Since the game won’t connect to the servers, you won’t receive any penalty/ban for playing it.
Cyberpunk 2077 VR mod 'should come out in January' says creator
In big news for fans of VR and Cyberpunk 2077 (you are out there, right?), the modder behind the R.E.A.L. VR mods for GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2 is now working on bringing Cyberpunk 2077 to virtual reality. And with a little luck, it should be out soon (assuming it's not undone by the 'Early Access' state of the game).
Following a poll on modder Luke Ross' Patreon page asking which games his backers would like to see him mod in the future, Cyberpunk 2077 came out on top. I asked Ross if this means Cyberpunk 2077 is next up on the VR modding block. He confirmed that it is, and even gave a broad release date. "If nothing goes wrong, I'd say it should come out in January," he told me.
Battlefield 2042 Update #3 releases tomorrow, will have over 150 fixes, changes & improvements, full patch notes
EA and DICE have just announced that Battlefield 2042’s major third update will release tomorrow. In addition, the teams have revealed its huge changelog that you can find below.
>> The article is from yesterday, which means...
Post Trauma is a Resident Evil/Silent Hill-inspired game with fixed camera angles
RobertoSerraG is currently working on a Resident Evil/Silent Hill-inspired game, called Post Trauma. Post Trauma will feature fixed camera angles, and there is an alpha demo that you can download and play.
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.