Fuck these elitist haters. McDonald's is delicious.
Rarely eaten there but each time was miserable. In HS me and a friend got a burger. Got back to school. He took a bite and was very pink inside it. He vomited. A year later it was the only place on long road trip. We went through drive through. All got food poisoning. I didn't touch them until about 2014 me and my mom went to one in a Walmart. I figured hard to mess up chicken. It was the hardest piece of chicken patty ever with no taste. They gave me no sauce or lettuce on the buns and the buns were stale. Not long ago I read those touch screen drink machines have a lot of fecal matter on them as people don't wash their hands. So literal shit and poison is what that place serves.
Bite my shiny metal cockpit!