Next few weeks will be very interesting.
First time we would see how much Ring Fit can sell with enough supply, how much New Horizon can sell during a holiday, whether Momotaro will ship close to 1.5 million by Week 1 2021, how well Sakuna can sell with supply, and finally how much demand there is for Switch in Japan and can it be satisfied.
It's crazy that with digital Momotaro could be very close to the 2nd best selling game Konami has ever launched in Japan in less than 2 months since it's launch and the best selling game for them in 2021. That's just insane considering that this is only their 4th title on the system.
- Game Boy: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 4 (2000) - 2.210.162
- Game Boy: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (1998) - 1.522.968
- NES: TwinBee (1986) - 1.200.000
- PS2: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001) - 1.141.289
- PS2: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (2004) - 1.129.926
- PS2: Winning Eleven 6 (2002) - 1.116.786
- PS2: Winning Eleven 7 (2003) - 1.100.238
- PS2: Winning Eleven 9 (2005) - 1.075.164
- PS2: Winning Eleven 8 (2004) - 1.059.585
- PS2: Winning Eleven 10 (2006) - 1.050.319
- PS1: Dance Dance Revolution (1999) - 1.023.821
- NSW: Momotaro Dentetsu (2020) - 1.000.000
Wonder how much Winning Eleven or MGS could do on the Switch, there has been rumors for both games making their way to the Switch in recent months.