1. Are you comfortable sharing your online data?
No. But then again, it's not something I care much about
2. Do you make sure you share as little as possible?
No, I dont think I "make sure" of it, but Im used to not sharing personal or sensible info.
3. Do you use incognito mode or a VPN?
VPN I guess.
4. Is Big Data enriching your life?
No idea what this question means, but I just want to say that as far as "indie game of the generation" goes, Hollow Knight beats Hades every single day.
5. How did targeted ads murder your dog?
They didnt. Age did.
6. Do you share your data only with specific entities or countries?
I don't know, I click stuff
7. What's your biggest fear when giving away data on the internet?
My nudes are leaked. I have so many nudes. All over the place.
8. Do you actually think you are doing enough to protect your data?
No. But I dont think I share anything worth stealing. Except all those nudes.
9. What are your personal benefits of keeping all that data to yourself?
Tranquility I guess?