By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DonFerrari said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Apple only has 30% of that money, Epic has the other 70%.

A real crime right? Just like when I work, the government only have 40% of what I make the other 60% is mine, why should I complain?

And Apple is the one banning the game not Epic.

What's a fair split between Apple and Epic in your opinion?

Apple removed it because it broke their ToS. They haven't banned anything. Maybe Epic doing a subscription instead will circumvent the rules like Netflix do. Maybe that's what Epic is trying to do while making it look like Apple and Google are the bad guys.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!