By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DonFerrari said:
Would be really cool to see a class action from gamers against Apple Epic if they lost access to the game and what they already paid inside the game.

Apple only has 30% of that money, Epic has the other 70%.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!