"Erin Marie Olszewski is a Nurse-turned-investigative journalist, who has spent the last few months on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic, on the inside in two radically different settings. Two hospitals. One private, the other public. One in Florida, the other in New York. And not just any New York public hospital, but the "epicenter of the epicenter" itself, the infamous Elmhurst in Donald Trump's Queens.
As a result of these diametrically opposed experiences, she has the ultimate "perspective on the pandemic".
She has been where there have been the most deaths attributed to Covid-19 and where there have been the least."
She basically claims that these people, comeing in sometimes dont test positive, but are put amoung others that have covid19 anyways.
So if they didnt have it when they got there, they got infected there with it.
The hospitals didnt care, they got more money from treating covid19 cases, so they were basically hopeing they would get infected in there.
More money for them. Also doctors basically cave up trying to save people, they came in, got intubated and died, and the hospital got their money.
This is crazy.... I have a hard time believeing this.
Person on Neogaf (Ixion) did a TL:DR version:
- She worked at both a Florida hospital and the NY Elmhurst hospital during the pandemic.
- She said none of her patients died at the Florida hospital when she was there because they were generally given Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc, while ventilators weren’t used very much.
- On the other hand, while at the NY Elmhurst hospital she said every one of her patients died while she was there except for one guy who pulled the ventilator tube out of his own throat.
- The NY hospital often treats people as COVID patients even though they test negative. They’ll sometimes put positive and negative COVID patients together in the same room.
- NY hospital also is quick to put people on ventilators and keep turning up the pressure, and then just wait for them to die. And this often happens even when the patient doesn’t test positive for COVID, as mentioned above. She has doctors on tape saying they’ve never had someone live after being out on a ventilator. It’s a death sentence.
- Ultimately she feels the issue is a combination of bad orders from the top who want to be right about ventilators VS Hydroxychloroquine, the $29,000 per ventilator money, along with hospital staff who are lazy order followers looking to please their superiors
Necro-bump this 2020: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=229249
Bumb in 2021: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9047071