By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dx11332sega said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

I have a very similar Mayflash stick for Switch.  I haven't tried modding it yet, but what I was planning on doing was just buying a new joystick for it.  I would recommend you buy a joystick piece that already has the gate you want.

I know one on amazon?

This would be one example.  I can't tell what kind of gate it has though.  You could also check Ebay to see if the description tells what kind of gate it has.