Any written explanation for those of those that don't like videos?
- Finland sucked at education
- changed system and world ranking skyrocketed
- secret sauce no homework
- 3-4 a day at school only (20 hours a week)
- no standardised testing, no multiple choice answers
- encourage you to aim for what you want
- all schools equal standard (as mostly free education and public) so rich kids and poor kids mix and become friends. meaning later in live rich kids will think twice before they screw their mates over