Overall, I think RDR2 was a great game, far above almost everything else in the market. But, there are some problems for me with it:
1) Arthur Morgan is a boring character.
2) Again, a game of the franchise takes too much time to really catch. The tutorial chapters are painful to get through;
3) No Mexico;
4) Gameplay is pretty much the same of RDR1, with few additions.
5) The missions are not interesting too;
6) The world , although larger, is not as interesting to explore than the one in RDR1.