Actually, it's Guerilla Cambridge that produced the last Killzone aaannnd it got shut down, so I don't think we'll hear from them soon. (Which is sad cuz Killzone 2/3 were my fav sci-fi shooters from last gen)
Anywooo, I think we'll see this at E3. (No order) These are early predictions
The obvious :
- Fire Emblem Switch
- Super Smash Bros
- Metroid Prime 4
- Bayonetta 3
- Yoshi (2018)
- Mario Tennis Aces
- Octopath Traveler
- Splatoon 2 Expansion
- Some 3DS stuff (HAHA SUCKERS !)
The unknown :
- Animal Crossing (Finally ...)
- Retro Studio's game
- Pikmin 4 (or was it Hey Pikmin that Miyamoto was talking about ...)
- Pokémon (Gen 8, Remake or Reboot ?)
- DQXI release date ?
- Spot for ''the game nobody saw coming is coming on Switch !!''
- Xenoblade X port for 2019 ??
The ''we never know'' :
- Monolith Soft new project
- A new Kirby game (lol)
- Insert ''Any 3rd Party exclusive''
Shadowfall was made bu Guerilla proper.