Well, if we look at the official data (aka not from one store), February's Top 10 in Spain was like this:
- Shadow of The Colossus (PS4)
- Monster Hunter World (Incl. Exclusive Ed.) (PS4)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4)
- Bayonetta 2 + 1 (Switch)
- Call Of Duty WWII (Incl. Exclusive Ed.) (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
- FIFA 18 (PS4)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
- The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)
6 PS4 games vs 4 Nintendo games. Source: http://www.aevi.org.es/la-industria-del-videojuego/los-videojuegos-mas-vendidos/
It was the same 6 vs 4 in January, 5 vs 5 in December, 7 vs 3 in November, ...
So, in summary, no, Spain is not a Nintendo Land.
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.