Here are software sales numbers for Wii U, taken from VGC.
Nintendo Top 5
1. Mario Kart 8 - 7.49m
2. New Super Mario Bros. U - 5.47m
3. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - 5.05m
4. Super Mario 3D World - 4.80m
5. Splatoon - 4.71m
AAA Third Party Top 5
1. FIFA 13 - 0.48m
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - 0.41m
3. Batman: Arkham City - 0.37m
4. Assassin's Creed 3 - 0.35m
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0.35m
Does that look like third parties could be a threat to the pricing of Nintendo games?
This just gets better lol. So your arguement is that Nintendo titles, on a quality level, outperform the shitty versions of the PS4/XOne titles and sales reflect that? You don't say? Who would have thought?