By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:
If you mean the illegal, possibly insanity inducing and stabby kind, none.

If you mean regulated and doctor prescribed, Cymbalta (I think that's how you spell it), and the occasional decongestant.

Yeah, that's how you spell it, but Cymbalta is the brand name, the actual name of the drug is duloxetine, which is what I take.