These topics are indeed annoying. Where are the following threads:
- PS4 controllers have HD rumble.
- PS4 controllers use motion camera.
- PS4/X1 controllers don't have an NFC chip.
- PS4 can be played on the go.
- PS4 has touch pads.
- NS don't come with pro controller right out of the box.
- PS4/X1 don't have detachable controllers (See above).
People need to accept that the Switch doesn't do much differently.
You know, I only came here to give lewis a chuckle, but then I saw this above and needed to modify it.
Anyways I'm out, peace.
To be fair, the PS4/X1 controllers not having an NFC chip is a deal-breaker for me. If they won't communicate with my Amiibo then to hell with them!