- Super Mario 3D World! ----> I Love how we do work together but still sometime get competitive. And YES! my voice cracked after the 1st day playing it with my brothers XD
- Mario Kart 8 ----> Trying to unlock the maps and stuff together is much funner than doing it alone. Especially when your trying to let a certain AI not win XD
- Hyrule Warriors ----> It was actually quite fun playing it with my 5 year old brother. We just keep telling each other where to go and stuff.
Does those MMORPGs and League of Legend count?????? If it does I would like to mention:
- Mabinogi ( Simple but quite fun battle style, but I do love how the "fantasy life" aspect of it blends sooo well!)
- Dragon Nest (BEST MMORPG GAMEPLAY/BATTLE STYLE I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!!!!)
And that Ratchet and Clank game on my PS2 was quite fun!
Pocky Lover Boy!