Quantcast
Sony UK Boss: US massive land and cheap people

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony UK Boss: US massive land and cheap people

He means something like "living in USA is a lot cheaper than living here" Seriously peope... start thinking when you read. If someone dares to say it isn't cheaper to live in USA, he/she is lying.



Around the Network

Kamahl said:If someone dares to say it isn't cheaper to live in USA, he/she is lying.
Not so fast there, it depends on where you live. Ask some New Yorkers how cheap it is to live in Manhattan...



In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

elprincipe said: Kamahl said:If someone dares to say it isn't cheaper to live in USA, he/she is lying. Not so fast there, it depends on where you live. Ask some New Yorkers how cheap it is to live in Manhattan...
I'm talking about an average...



Kamahl said:He means something like "living in USA is a lot cheaper than living here"
Then why didn't he say that, as opposed to something that could be misconstrued and misquoted?



Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"