Quantcast
The most impossibly difficult enemy you've ever faced in any game..

Forums - Sony Discussion - The most impossibly difficult enemy you've ever faced in any game..

Last boss of maximo 2 (ps2), heavenly sword and jet set radio future.



Around the Network

Hm, Overlord Baal in Disgaea 3, and quite a few bosses in Persona 4 and Persona 3



   

Every single enemy i encounterd in Shinobi

 



Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Omega Weapon from FFVIII



there are lots of good picks in this thread but one that stands out to me was sepiroth in the first kingdom hearts. even with max level and ultimate weapon he was quite a chore to beat.



Around the Network
vidiotsavant said:

there are lots of good picks in this thread but one that stands out to me was sepiroth in the first kingdom hearts. even with max level and ultimate weapon he was quite a chore to beat.

I've never beaten him, but I never gave it my all. I was 8 when I played it, but it doesn't seem hard.

The X Missions in Trauma Center are major fuckers as well.



Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
vidiotsavant said:

there are lots of good picks in this thread but one that stands out to me was sepiroth in the first kingdom hearts. even with max level and ultimate weapon he was quite a chore to beat.

I've never beaten him, but I never gave it my all. I was 8 when I played it, but it doesn't seem hard.

The X Missions in Trauma Center are major fuckers as well.

i took me a few tries and a lot of swearing but i eventually did it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynzL2TnEDec



vidiotsavant said:
dtewi said:
vidiotsavant said:

there are lots of good picks in this thread but one that stands out to me was sepiroth in the first kingdom hearts. even with max level and ultimate weapon he was quite a chore to beat.

I've never beaten him, but I never gave it my all. I was 8 when I played it, but it doesn't seem hard.

The X Missions in Trauma Center are major fuckers as well.

i took me a few tries and a lot of swearing but i eventually did it.

Sephy in KH2 was rather easy. I wish I could play the completely harder Final Mix. :/



Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

The Celestial Watcher, first boss in Heretic II (PC), I had to cheat as even using the Tome of Power, and I tried it with all the weapons available at the end of the first section, I couldn't survive enough to kill him in that relatively small throne room with no cover at all.



Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")

A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.

TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!