Quantcast
Which Tales game is better?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Tales game is better?

Jo21 said:
no.
phantasia on the nes.

and symphonia in the GC.

Phantasia was on the SNES.



Around the Network
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
Being that I didn't want to murder any of the characters in Vesperia's cast.

Tales of Vesperia wins.

What do you mean by that?

I mean that if only for the fact that I didn't feel the urge to take out any of the main cast of Vesperia at anytime. For that reason, Vesperia wins.

 

(If you're still confused, Collete sucks)



g-value said:
Soriku said:
Shadowblind said:

Ugh, this discussion is stupid. How about we say both Tales games are great and leave it there,

 

Amen. If you can, just get both.

 

 I'm with you.

 

Done. That's all I ever thought, anyways.



Yeah, I finally have a sig.

outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
Being that I didn't want to murder any of the characters in Vesperia's cast.

Tales of Vesperia wins.

What do you mean by that?

I mean that if only for the fact that I didn't feel the urge to take out any of the main cast of Vesperia at anytime. For that reason, Vesperia wins.

 

(If you're still confused, Collete sucks)

Not just Collete, most of the cast was pretty bad.  Genis existed to make Lloyd feel like an idiot and Colette existed to stand next to Lloyd to make him look good.  Sheena/Zelos were Sango/Miroku of Inuyasha in disguise and Kratos absolutely stunk of "I will betray you" long before it happened.  Regal and Presea had the best potential of all the characters but their entire backstory was tied up in what amounted essentially to a 15 minute quest.  The sound you heard at the end of that quest was a flushing noise.

Raine:  "What about me?"

"Shut up and go heal Lloyd."



Words Of Wisdom said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
Being that I didn't want to murder any of the characters in Vesperia's cast.

Tales of Vesperia wins.

What do you mean by that?

I mean that if only for the fact that I didn't feel the urge to take out any of the main cast of Vesperia at anytime. For that reason, Vesperia wins.

 

(If you're still confused, Collete sucks)

Not just Collete, most of the cast was pretty bad.  Genis existed to make Lloyd feel like an idiot and Colette existed to stand next to Lloyd to make him look good.  Sheena/Zelos were Sango/Miroku of Inuyasha in disguise and Kratos absolutely stunk of "I will betray you" long before it happened.  Regal and Presea had the best potential of all the characters but their entire backstory was tied up in what amounted essentially to a 15 minute quest.  The sound you heard at the end of that quest was a flushing noise.

Raine:  "What about me?"

"Shut up and go heal Lloyd."

You should really get a hold of Tales Of Vesperia and Tales of the Abyss. Those two games were outstanding.

 



Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
Being that I didn't want to murder any of the characters in Vesperia's cast.

Tales of Vesperia wins.

What do you mean by that?

I mean that if only for the fact that I didn't feel the urge to take out any of the main cast of Vesperia at anytime. For that reason, Vesperia wins.

(If you're still confused, Collete sucks)

Not just Collete, most of the cast was pretty bad.  Genis existed to make Lloyd feel like an idiot and Colette existed to stand next to Lloyd to make him look good.  Sheena/Zelos were Sango/Miroku of Inuyasha in disguise and Kratos absolutely stunk of "I will betray you" long before it happened.  Regal and Presea had the best potential of all the characters but their entire backstory was tied up in what amounted essentially to a 15 minute quest.  The sound you heard at the end of that quest was a flushing noise.

Raine:  "What about me?"

"Shut up and go heal Lloyd."

I agree with g-value. Both are much better games.



g-value and outlawauron, you are not going to be very happy when WoW pulls a Gnizmo.



Khuutra said:
g-value and outlawauron, you are not going to be very happy when WoW pulls a Gnizmo.

I know a little about Gnizmo, but what is "pulling a Gnizmo"?



http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1918695

This is pulling a Gnizmo.



outlawauron said:
Khuutra said:
g-value and outlawauron, you are not going to be very happy when WoW pulls a Gnizmo.

I know a little about Gnizmo, but what is "pulling a Gnizmo"?

 

Meaning he buys games people really like...and hates it.