Quantcast
Resident Evil 3 Remake Nemesis Trailer

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 3 Remake Nemesis Trailer

Looks great.



One thing I like about RE3 here is that the colors in the environment are popping and more vibrant compared to RE2. Similar to the original.

I hope there will be some replayability incentive for the game. RE2 had the A and B routes. While RE4 had New Game +.
But for RE3 there was basically just the different Nemesis options and different endings. And we know the different endings won't be in the remake.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Would you say they've made Nemesis scary enough?

It better be scary, that's the whole point of a survival horror game. Also to survive but let's not split hairs.

Between the two in the original, I thought nemesis was way more scary than Mr X.
And if Mr X is this scary in the remake..


https://youtu.be/m5h9pHIUB9c

...imagine Nemesis. With a flamethrower.

And a rocket launcher.

That's how you make a Jill sandwich, by the way.

Last edited by Hiku - 6 days ago

Around the Network

I feel like they should go back, and remake the first game again. It seems to have aged poorly, especially after RE2's reboot totally overhauling the entire experience.



Burning Typhoon said:
I feel like they should go back, and remake the first game again. It seems to have aged poorly, especially after RE2's reboot totally overhauling the entire experience.

Do Code Veronica, than 0 and 1. 



Looks good, but it still bothers me that Jill looks absolutely nothing like Jill. I really hate that Capcom keep doing this to half of their female characters (and Nero).



I am currently sigless.

twintail said:
Burning Typhoon said:
I feel like they should go back, and remake the first game again. It seems to have aged poorly, especially after RE2's reboot totally overhauling the entire experience.

Do Code Veronica, than 0 and 1. 

Agreed.  Code Veronica is one of the best spin-offs that truly felt like a main game.



Around the Network

John Wick is Carlos!



 

 

Hiku said:

Looks great.



One thing I like about RE3 here is that the colors in the environment are popping and more vibrant compared to RE2. Similar to the original.

I hope there will be some replayability incentive for the game. RE2 had the A and B routes. While RE4 had New Game +.
But for RE3 there was basically just the different Nemesis options and different endings. And we know the different endings won't be in the remake.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

It better be scary, that's the whole point of a survival horror game. Also to survive but let's not split hairs.

Between the two in the original, I thought nemesis was way more scary than Mr X.
And if Mr X is this scary in the remake..


https://youtu.be/m5h9pHIUB9c

...imagine Nemesis. With a flamethrower.

And a rocket launcher.

That's how you make a Jill sandwich, by the way.

Worst yet, he still says "S.T.A.R.S.....".



Some days I just blow up.

Probably my favorite of the RE games. Will probably play RE2 first and wait for this one to hit $20.



thismeintiel said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What's wrong with his new face?

He looks more goofy to me than scary.  His oversized teeth make him look like a nutcracker.  And the inclusion of a sideways nose is just silly looking.  This is 10x better:

That's the Nemesis I want, not some comical clown with a crooked nose and a low voice smokers cough.


Still miffed that we've lost Mercs mode, as well as choices and alternate endings.



                                       

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Looks good, but it still bothers me that Jill looks absolutely nothing like Jill. I really hate that Capcom keep doing this to half of their female characters (and Nero).

The redesigns are meant to look more human I guess, but they're hit or miss for me. I prefer Ada's new look over her old one. While I feel the opposite about Claire.
Though while this Jill doesn't look like her RE5 and onward look, I think she looks quite similar to how she did in the epilogue of the original RE3.